Visit and learn how Southern Seminary will prepare you for a lifetime of ministry faithfulness.
Details and Accomodations
- Join one of our year-round campus visits offered every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Visits include an admissions presentation, campus tour, and other appointments upon request.
- We gladly offer two nights of lodging for prospective students and their immediate family members on their first visit. Additional friends are always welcome, though housing charges may apply. Guests must attend the entire visit schedule below to qualify for complimentary lodging.
- Up to $100 in travel reimbursement may be available for prospective masters students who are planning to relocate to Louisville for studies. Click here to learn more. Reimbursement is not guaranteed until approved by our office.
- Please note that Louisville is in the Eastern time zone.
Semester Visit Schedule
|7-9 a.m.||Optional Class Visit*||View class schedule|
|10 a.m.||Optional Chapel Service|
Tuesdays & Thursdays only
|View chapel schedule|
|11:30 a.m.||Admissions and Financial Aid Session|
|Noon||Lunch with a Professor|
|1 p.m.||Campus Tour|
|2 p.m.||Next Steps with an Admissions Counselor|
|2:30 / 6 p.m.||Optional Class Visit*||View class schedule|
*Class availability and times may be subject to change. Therefore, please come to the Admissions Office 10 minutes prior to class and a representative will escort you to the classroom. Classes are in session between August 14th – November 13th. Fall Break is October 2nd-6th.
Schedule Your Visit
- Register online to schedule your visit. We prefer a two-week notice so that we can adequately prepare for your visit. While we are always glad to schedule visits within the two week window and accommodate visitors who “drop by,” we prefer to prepare for your visit so that we can serve you with excellence.
- Check our academic calendar. During the school year, prospective students are able to attend a class and our chapel service. While we do welcome you to visit during breaks, please be aware that regular classes are not in session and faculty members may not be available.
- Please note that Louisville is in the Eastern time zone. Plan your travel accordingly.
- Other prospective students may be present for the presentation, lunch, and tour. However, if you have any requests for individual appointments with our faculty or staff we will do our best to schedule those on your behalf. Please include all appointment requests on your visit registration.
- Watch for a confirmation email to arrive in your inbox. Once we arrange all of your visit details, we will confirm the date, time, and accommodations as well as include helpful information for your travel and arrival.
- Questions? Can’t make it to any of our scheduled visit times? Feel free to reach out to our Visit Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502) 897-4200.
If you’re called to ministry, you’re called to prepare.
Let us show you how Southern Seminary equips you for your calling.