During select Friday visits this fall we’re offering 3 nights of complimentary hotel lodging for prospective students.
Visit campus on Friday, explore Louisville on Saturday, and enjoy a local church service on Sunday.
Available dates: October 27 | November 17 | December 1
Tour campus, visit a class, meet faculty, and learn about admissions and financial aid during our Friday visit session.
Louisville is a vibrant place to learn and live. As a thriving metropolitan area it offers museums, a zoo, a waterfront park, and a robust local food and coffee culture. Spend your Saturday checking out all the area has to offer!
Visit a Church
Our region is blessed with a multitude of faithful churches. Prospective students and families can spend Sunday morning worshipping with a local church body. Click “Learn More” to be taken to the SBC Church Search tool and view area congregations.
Spend your Saturday exploring Louisville
Spend your Saturday exploring all Louisville has to offer! Area attractions include:
- Louisville Slugger Museum
- Louisville Zoo
- Waterfront Botanical Gardens
- Kentucky Science Center
Schedule Your Visit
- Register online to schedule your visit. We prefer a two-week notice so that we can adequately prepare for your visit. While we are always glad to schedule visits within the two week window and accommodate visitors who “drop by,” we prefer to prepare for your visit so that we can serve you with excellence.
- Please note that Louisville is in the Eastern time zone. Plan your travel accordingly.
- Other prospective students may be present for the presentation, lunch, and tour. However, if you have any requests for individual appointments with our faculty or staff we will do our best to schedule those on your behalf. Please include all appointment requests on your visit registration.
- Watch for a confirmation email to arrive in your inbox. Once we arrange all of your visit details, we will confirm the date, time, and accommodations as well as include helpful information for your travel and arrival.
- Questions? Feel free to reach out to our Visit Experience team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502) 897-4200.
- Up to $100 in travel reimbursement may be available for prospective masters students who plan to relocate to Louisville for studies. Click here to learn more about qualifications. Reimbursement is not guaranteed until approved by Admissions.