Boyce College and Southern Seminary students enrolled in a degree program can take courses thru Kentuckiana Metroversity at one of the following schools:
“Home” school is school that will award your degree. “Host” school is the where you want to take a course.
To register for a class at a different institution you must:
- Be a full-time student in good academic standing at your home school with an overall GPA of 2.00 or higher.
- Successfully completed a minimum of 12 hours at your home school.
- Be a transfer student who has transfer credit to demonstrate good standing.
- Meet any prerequisites for the class(es) that you would like to take.
- Fill out the Metroversity Registration Form and print 3 copies.
- Consult with an academic advisor. If needed, the advisor will advise on course substitution(s) to fit your degree program. The advisor and the registrar of your home school need to sign the form.
- Take the registration form to the Registrar’s office of the host school. Registration dates are set by each host school.
- Pay tuition through your home school and at your home school tuition rate.
- Pay any additional charges like lab fees or special fees to the Bursar’s office at the host school.
Calendars, drop/add dates, and other regulations may vary by campus. It is the responsibility of the student to meet course requirements at the host school offering the course.