- Follow all directions on the move-out checklist which you will receive in an email in response to filling out this form.
- Residents must verify forwarding information and personally return keys at Student Housing during regular hours or after hours in Campus Police. Rent charges will continue to accrue until residents complete the form and return all keys.
- After you vacate, an inspection will determine any charges to be assessed to your account due to any damage to your apartment.
- Please allow 30 days after checkout for your apartment to be inspected, damages to be assessed, and any deposit money due to be credited to your rent account.
- This form is binding, and you must move out on or before the scheduled vacate date.
Intent to Vacate Form
This form serves as the official written notice of intent to vacate your on-campus apartment. After you complete the form, you will be redirected to a survey about your on-campus housing experience. Please take five to complete the survey with your most candid feedback. Your responses will help us better serve future residents.