The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Assists the Manager of Digital Communications in developing comprehensive digital communication strategies, including content marketing, social media, institutional websites and emails.
- Assists in the execution of website projects for sbts.edu and boycecollege.com in collaboration with the Manager of Digital Communication, Campus Technology and marketing priorities.
- Creates, implements and maintains websites, web pages, web-based forms, etc. using WordPress interface. Using languages and frameworks including HTML and CSS.
- Manage content on sbts.edu and boycecollege.com in conjunction with departmental section editors.
- Works with offices, faculty, staff, and others to resolve usability issues with current websites.
- Assists in the deployment of email strategies, including distribution of monthly newsletter, weekly campus news email.
- Works with Manager of Digital Communications to collect and define requirements for both new projects and updates to existing projects for our internal clients.
- Designs new web banners, graphics, and others to implement them on the various websites.
- Will be involved with monitoring the navigability of our websites both Southern Seminary and Boyce College.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.