The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Act as receptionist, answer telephone calls, distribute mail, and schedule interviews and meetings
- Recruit qualified applicants for employment through advertising, receiving applications, screening employees and receiving files for employee data
- Process all automated Personnel Action Forms (PAF’s) verifying accuracy of data, and update Master Personnel File for all employees
- Process employment paperwork for all new hire employees
- Assist with maintenance of all personnel records and files for employee data
- Maintain system of job title codes and job title inventories
- File highly confidential employee personnel records on a timely basis, maintain list of current on-campus job openings, verify employment history upon request
- Facilitate payroll process between Human Resources and Accounting Services
- Prepare miscellaneous reports such as FICA Graduate Report, FICA Status Report, Kentucky New Hire Report, monthly employee reports, etc.
- Update outside Employment Opportunities every Monday including receiving and disseminating employment information and posting to Moodle
- Attend all Information Fairs for new student orientations and preview days to represent Human Resources and assist new students and perspective students with questions regarding employment
- Scan all employee records to Sentry File including employment paperwork completed through Docusign.
- Assist with Annual Bank & Job Fair
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and materials and order supplies as needed
- Prepare gift mugs for all new full-time employees
- Send birthday cards each month to all full-time employees
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.