The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Be personable and interact with everyone that walks into the lobby
- Able to stand for long periods of time if necessary
- Able to multi task
- Basic computer skills
- Responsible for running the Night Audit
- Above average math skills
- Accurately process guest reservations
- Check guests in and out of the Legacy Hotel
- Responsible for accurately processing guest payments
- Responsible for answering telephone
- Professionally and promptly address guests’ concerns and questions, including taking requested items to a guest room
- Effectively deal with stressful situations
- Ensure a clean and professional work environment
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Ensure cash drawer and safe maintain appropriate balances
- Process and make cash deposits accurately
- Abide by the standards and guidelines set forth in the Policy Manual
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays when needed
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Position 1: Shifts are Tuesday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm and Thursday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Position 2: Shifts are Thursday 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm and Saturday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm.