The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Demonstrates strong customer service and organizational skills
- Prioritizes tasks and works effectively on numerous projects simultaneously
- Maintains a gracious, friendly, attentive, and service-oriented demeanor at all times with visitors, guests, and fellow employees
- Provides office support to Event Productions staff including internal and external communications, document preparation and editing, duplication, and other administrative support tasks
- Greets and directs phone, email, and walk-in guests
- Keeps office clean and organized, and refrigerator clean and stocked with beverages for guests; maintains inventory and organization of all storage closets
- Takes black tablecloths to laundry facilities for cleaning; stores and organizes clean linens
- Places vendor orders for all products used for Event Productions such as plastic and paper products, office supplies, and rental equipment
- Responsible for office related accounting such as procurement card log, daily transaction reports, credit card machine, etc.
- Works regularly with the On-Campus Event Management System (EMS) computer software
- Uses Brushfire to keep Events staff updated on current registration numbers for public events
- Provides support to event productions staff as needed during select internal, public, and core institutional events
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.