The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Responds to calls for service, campus radio system, CCTV monitors, and walk-ins; evaluates information received or observed, prioritizes situations and dispatches appropriate assistance
- Communicates accurately and concisely with involved members of the campus police staff, outside agencies, members of the Seminary community, and the public at large as may be needed
- Monitors campus surveillance system and dispatches campus police officer(s) in response to viewed situations
- Functions as the campus information representative after normal daily business hours and on weekends handling all phone calls and walk-in contacts
- Maintains accurate up-to-date logs of dispatch activity and “lost/found” property
- Utilizes restricted access to Jenzabar in performance of duties; maintains security/confidentiality of records, information, etc. to which exposed
- Creates work orders upon request
- Maintains current working knowledge of departmental regulations, policies and procedures
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Available shift is Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm.