The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Facilitate all details as determined by HR staff of onboarding new employees
- Coordinate all details with hiring departments to ensure a positive “first day” experience at SBTS
- Work with Human Resources leadership and department managers to facilitate all details related to the relocation of new employees (when applicable)
- Measure results of the onboarding strategy by surveying new employees after 90 days of employment
- Assist in coordination and planning all events such as the Job Fair, New Employee Orientation, Trainings, etc.
- Manage the student employment bulletin
- Serve as back-up on phones and cross-trained in file storage and data entry as well as scheduling interviews