The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Participate in setting Student Housing and Dining Services mission, vision, and goals by providing input to strategic view and annual budget process
- Oversee Student Housing facilities including maintaining expected level of maintenance and upkeep; follow-up on work orders; serve as after-hours on-call point of contact for emergencies; serve as Student Housing Liaison with Sodexo/Operations management; and provide management of maintenance/renovation projects and customer service
- Share supervisory responsibilities for Student Housing staff, including completing timesheets; conducting coaching sessions; and interviewing potential candidates for open positions
- Support daily office operations through email, phone calls, direct interaction, conducting tours, processing resident paperwork, and revising/updating of residential lease contracts
- Provide entrepreneurial leadership for all dining activities impacting Southern Seminary
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.