The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Develop, implement, and maintain a digital asset management system to serve internal departments on campus, including organizing and key wording photos, videos, and graphical elements.
- Provide photo and video assets in collaboration with designers, writers, and social media manager.
- Plan and execute photo and video shoots with faculty, students, and other departments on campus.
- Collaborate and implement marketing priorities, under the supervision of the marketing director.
- Assist project manager with conference media needs and logistics.
- Collaborate with digital editor to review and update online media assets.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.