The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Participate in daily activities of the archives including answering phones, responding to walk up patron questions and requests, opening and closing the office
- Reshelve books and other materials cataloged in Dewey and Library of Congress Classification Systems
- Provide reference, duplication, and other services for patrons
- Arrange, describe, and process collections in accordance with archives policies and the archivist’s instructions
- Compose concise columns of historical nature for library usage and possible publication in campus periodicals
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.