The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Learn appropriate techniques in education, recreation, health, fitness and safety for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-aged children
- Plan and administer activities for children involved in the childcare program per the directions of the Childcare Coordinator
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in compliance with legal obligations required for working with children
- Work assigned shifts
- Attend monthly general staff meetings
- Attend meetings called by the Childcare Coordinator
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.