The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Operate the seminary’s switchboard, directing all incoming calls. Will route all calls to the appropriate person, office or department
- Forward routine campus information, directory information and guest services calls to appropriate personnel
- Maintain a general knowledge of the seminary providing accurate information regarding the campus and activities
- Maintain the ability to multitask and recall information quickly and accurately
- Serve as the receptionist for Campus Police
- Make IDs for all news students, spouses and employees
- Assist the Access Control & Technology Officer with key control and data management
- Issue permanent and temporary parking passes and maintain databases for each
- Assist the Administrative Assistant with parking citations and related appeals
- Maintain the Motor Vehicle Records database
- Serve as backup to the Police Dispatcher within the communication/dispatch center of the Campus Police office.
- Complete understanding of all emergency procedures within the Campus Police office
- Assist the Police Dispatcher with cataloging and dispensing lost and found items
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.