Adjunct faculty members in the Teacher Education program have the following essential job functions:
- Develop and teach Reading classes (i.e. Teaching Reading, Teaching Language Arts) within the Teacher Education program.
- Teach consistent with and not contrary to the Abstract of Principles and the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message.
- Work closely with the Program Coordinator of the Boyce EPP to ensure.
- Reviews assessments of the Science classes and recommend changes and modifications to the Program Coordinator.
- Participate in ongoing instructional and student assessment efforts, as needed.
- Be generally available to meet with and mentor students as needed.
- Participate in adjunct trainings as required by Boyce College and Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Develop strategic professional objectives and report them to the Dean on an annual basis.
- Perform other duties as needed by the Program Coordinator or the Dean.