1. Who is required to obtain a parking permit?
- All students, faculty, and staff of SBTS and Boyce College are required to obtain a
2. How do I obtain a parking permit?
- Go to the Campus Police website http://www.sbts.edu/police and click “Obtain Parking
- Those who do not have access to a computer should visit the Campus Police Office
located on the lower level of the Pavilion.
3. What is the cost of a parking permit?
- All students will pay $50 for a parking permit with the exception of students who are full-time employees of SBTS/Boyce College.
- Parking permit fees are being charged in order to maintain campus parking lots and
4. How many permits can I receive?
- Single commuters and dorm residents may receive 1 parking permit.
- Married students and residents may receive 2 parking permits. NOTE: Married students
may receive a second permit, free of charge, once the first permit has been purchased.
5. Can I obtain a refund for my parking permit?
- Permit purchases are non-refundable.
6. How do I order a replacement permit?
- You must come to the Campus Police Office to receive a replacement permit.
- You will be charged $10.
7. Who does not need a parking permit?
- SWI students. NOTE: Married couples get a second permit, free of charge.
8. Who needs a temporary parking permit?
9. How do I obtain a temporary parking permit?
- Take all of the following information with you to the Campus Police Office:
- Vehicle Make, Model, Year, and Color
- Vehicle License Plate Number and State
- Driver’s License
- Date of Birth and Southern/Boyce ID Number
10. If I take evening classes, will I need a parking permit?
- Yes, all students enrolled in classes must have a parking permit.