As we return to campus for the summer term we ask that all students, residents, employees, and visitors strive to observe the following practices and procedures in our effort to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our campus community:
- COVID-19 Safety Questionnaire: Students attending a class on campus during any of the three Summer 2021 term, are requested to consider the questions below before coming to class:
QUESTION #1: Are you currently experiencing, or have you experienced in the past 14 days, any of the following symptoms?
- Fever over 100.4°F
- Feeling feverish
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Headache or muscle aches
If you are able to answer Yes to any of the above symptoms, please contact the campus clinic and communicate which symptoms you have or have had in the past 14 days.
QUESTION #2: In the past 14 days, have you been in close proximity (under 6 feet for a cumulative time of 15 minutes in a 24 hours period) to anyone who was diagnosed with COVID-19?
QUESTION #3: Do you have a household/family member who is currently in quarantine for being exposed to COVID-19?
QUESTION #4: Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you answer Yes to any of these questions, please contact the clinic at email@example.com or (502) 897-4497 for further evaluation before arriving on campus.
- Masks: The Southern Seminary and Boyce College community will be informed by guidelines from the CDC and other relevant agencies.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Stations: There are two main PPE stations that will be available throughout the day. These will be equipped with temperature scanners, face masks, and hand sanitizer. For a map of these locations, please click here.
- COVID-19 Testing: While there will be no routine testing program on campus, tests will be available in the Clinic for anyone who is symptomatic. NOTE: Students and Employees will be required to pay for testing.
- Contact Tracing: If you suspect you have been in close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, please ensure that you call the Campus Clinic before coming onto campus. Close contact is currently defined as being within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes in a 24 hour period.
- Vaccinations: A COVID-19 vaccination will not be required for students, residents, or employees.