Kentucky Baptist Convention Scholarship
Those who are eligible for the Kentucky Baptist Convention Scholarship are (1) students enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or master’s level degree program (main campus), (2) student must have been a Kentucky resident for at least one-year prior to applying (residency is established by a Kentucky driver’s license), (3) student must be a member in good standing of a cooperating affiliated Baptist church with cooperation with the Kentucky Baptist Convention. Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis and are divided equally between Fall and Spring semester. Award amount is $1,000.00 per year. Award given on first-come, first-serve basis.
- Completion of the College Board PROFILE by the appropriate deadline below.
- Student must have been a Kentucky resident for at least one-year prior to applying
- Student must be admitted into a degree program, Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive financial aid
- Student must maintain good academic standing for eligibility. Students on academic warning, academic probation, or disciplinary probation are not eligible to apply
- Student must be a member in good standing of a cooperating affiliated Baptist church with cooperation with the Kentucky Baptist Convention.
- A cooperating affiliated Baptist church is defined as “in friendly cooperation with this [Kentucky Baptist] Convention; is sympathetic with its purposes and work; and has during the fiscal year preceding been a bona fire contributor to the Convention’s work and is understood to be a congregation of baptized believers in general agreement with any of the historic Baptist confessions of faith and willing voluntarily to report its activities to the offices of the Kentucky Baptist Convention on a regular (usually annual) basis.”
- Student must be taking classes at the Louisville main campus
- Your current pastor must email a letter of reference to email@example.com
- Continuing students – July 1st
- New Students – July 15th
Click here to apply