All master’s-level international students with an F-1 visa status are eligible to apply for a scholarship of $1,600 per year ($800 per semester). Students must complete the F-1 International Student Scholarship Form by the appropriate deadline.
- NOTE: You must have an F-1 visa stamp in order to apply for this scholarship. If you have a B-1 or B-2 visa, you are not eligible to apply.
- Completion of the F-1 International Student Scholarship Form by the financial aid deadline (see below).
- Students must be full-time (9+ paid credit hours) and must be taking courses at the Louisville campus. Online students and extension center students are not eligible to apply. Students taking both on-campus and Internet courses are eligible to apply if enrolled in a greater number of on-campus hours than online hours.
- Students must be admitted into a degree program. Non-degree seeking students are not eligible to receive financial aid.
- Students must maintain good academic standing for eligibility. Students on academic warning, academic probation, or disciplinary probation are not eligible to apply.
- Continuing students: June 1
- New Students
- Entering Fall semester: July 1
- Entering Spring semester: January 1
*Please note: This scholarship may not be combined with other institutional scholarships or Missions Grants.