SBTS Short Term Loan
Southern Seminary offers a short term loan to currently enrolled, continuing students for a maximum of $2,000 with an annual interest rate of 7%. Students may apply for a short term loan in the Financial Aid Office (Norton 153) for tuition or living expenses. The repayment period for the loan is 6 months. Please allow one week from the time of application for processing.
- Student must be currently enrolled at Southern Seminary and a continuing student (first semester students are not eligible to apply).
- Student must not be on academic probation, academic warning, or under disciplinary action.
- Loans are not available for students who have filed for bankruptcy.
- Student must have completed one semester at SBTS.
- Loan applications must be accompanied by a Self-Certification Form (available in the Financial Aid Office).