Students wishing to take a conference course with Southern Seminary may apply online via the link below. Please note:
- Students taking conference courses are admitted as a “non-degree seeking”. This status if valid for one semester only.
- Those taking conference courses must agree to the SBTS code of conduct for students.
- Conference courses are charged standard per-credit-hour rates. Refer to our estimated costs page for more information.
- If students wish to continue taking courses at Southern Seminary after the conference course, re-application into a degree program will be required.
To apply, click the link below and follow these steps:
- Click “Create a New Account” and follow prompts.
- Once you are logged in, select “Start New Application.”
- Select the appropriate Academic Year in which the conference is taking place. (Academic years run August 1 – July 31)
- Select “Southern Seminary Master’s & Doctoral” application type.
- Proceed to completing application, select “Non-Degree Seeking (Conference Course)” as your degree type when prompted.
Questions about the application process can be directed to the Office of Admission: