Seminary Wives Institute
At Southern Seminary, we recognize the need for God-called ministers’ wives to be prepared for ministry. We believe that a minister’s wife needs to be educated and equipped as she and her husband prepare for service in the churches and beyond. The time a student wife is in the seminary setting with her husband is the perfect time to undertake this training. She has opportunity to network with other wives who are preparing for the place God has for them. She will benefit from her study with faculty wives who can share from their rich experience. The courses in the Seminary Wives Institute (SWI) are designed to give ministers’ wives biblically based and practically applied teaching. They are taught by our own seminary faculty as well as faculty wives and guest speakers. We are committed to make this institute a vital part of the seminary wife’s experience at Southern Seminary.
- Summer Reading 2015 (PDF)
- Fall 2015 Course Descriptions (PDF)
- Family Life Conference information (PDF)
- Click here to fill out the new student application
- Class Schedule for 2015–2018 (PDF)
- Seminary Wives Institute Brochure (PDF)
- SWI Courses Approved by IMB for spouses (PDF)
- SWI Late Night Event Resources (PDF), Thursday, September 18, 2014.
- Together for the Gospel Women’s Panel Part 1 (MP3)
- Together for the Gospel Women’s Panel Part 2 (MP3)
Child care request form will be posted closer to fall but will not be accepted until August 1.
For more information, please contact: Mrs. Mary K. Mohler, Director
- SWI Voice Mail: (502) 897-4816