Camping Rental Procedures
Reservation/Check out Process
- Please complete the form here in the link: http://www.jotform.us/form/41244922551147.
- We will notify you the availability of items within 2-3business days after we receive the rental form.
- Items must be reserved at least two days before the needed rental date.
- A valid Shield Card/student ID # is needed for rental pick-up.
- Payment is required at the time of pick-up (cash, check, or card).
- Check should be written to: SBTS or The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- The HRC Camping Rental has the right to limit the amount of equipment and to deny reserved equipment.
- Renters are responsible for all equipment that goes out under the renter’s name.
- The renter must pick up and return equipment.
- Equipment will be thoroughly checked within three days of the date it was dropped off for any damaged or missing parts.
- The renter will be charged a $5 fee for late equipment. Each day after will received a $5 increase.
- We reserve the right to not rent to you if you abuse our service.
- Items must be returned clean and dry and in the same condition you received them.
- Items requiring any additional cleaning or repair by our staff will result in a flat $25 damage and cleaning fee.
Please email if a cancelation is needed. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.