Pool Hours of Operation
- The pool is closed Sundays and for chapel.
- Two lap lanes are open during all hours of operation.
- The pool is open all year round and closes 30 min prior to closing.
- The pool will close during thunder/lightening storms.
- See our current pool schedule here.
- No footwear on the pool deck.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the pool area.
- All patrons must shower before entering the water.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Modest attire is expected. Swimming attire for women presumes: one-piece suits or tankini swim suits that cover the midriff, and prohibits bikinis. For men, loose fitting swim shorts are required, and prohibits spandex briefs (“Speedos”).
The main pool is six lane, heated, indoor pool with a one meter diving board. Just under junior Olympic size, the pool is approximately 75′ x 42′. There are two lap lanes available for lap swimming and a free swim area.
The kiddy pool is 1 foot deep on the sides and 1 1/2 feet deep in the middle.
The whirlpool is equipped with 23 air jets. Children 16 & under are not permitted to use the whirlpool.
The fountain pool is a one foot deep outdoor wading pool with a continuous spraying fountain surrounded by chairs and chase lounges. This area is frequently used for sun bathing and relaxation. It is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day.