Our academic advising staff is here to guide you while you work toward your degree at Southern Seminary. Students can set up an appointment to discuss their specific academic goals with an advisor and work with them to plan their class schedules. Phone advising is available for off-campus students.
To schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor, please email our office at email@example.com or call us at (502) 897-4680. Academic Advising Hours: 9:00 a.m. EST – 4:00 p.m. EST
Students can also send more general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (502) 897-4680.
Our office also provides advanced placement exams and processes course substitutions. Commonly used forms can be seen below:
- Moodle Features Video
- Five Tips to Succeed as an Online Student
- Current Online Courses
- Recommended Preparation Resources for AP Tests
- Advanced Placement Exam Process and Policy Sheet
- BGS-MA Biblical Counseling 2 year
- BGS-MA Biblical Counseling 3 year
- BGS-MA Church Ministries 2 year
- BGS-MA Church Ministries 3 year
- BGS-MA Leadership 2 year
- BGS-MA Leadership 3 year
- BGS-MA Missiology 2 year
- BGS-MA Missiology 3 year
- BGS-MDiv Church & Pastoral Ministries 3 year
- BGS-MDiv Church & Pastoral Ministries 4 year
- BGS-MDiv Great Commission Studies 3 year
- BGS-MDiv Great Commission Studies 4 year
- SOT-MDiv Christian Ministry 3 year
- SOT-MDiv Christian Ministry 4 year
Commonly Used Forms
- Course Substitution Request Form
- Degree Change Form
- Transfer of Credit Information
- Online Course Registration Exception Form
- Independent Study Contract
Greek and Hebrew Tutoring
Tuesday & Thursday, 4–5 p.m., through November 22.
Location: SBTS Library, Haldeman Room (103)
For an off-hours appointment, contact Ben at email@example.com.
Greek: Wednesday & Friday, 4:00-5:30 pm
Beginning August 17 and ending November 18.
Location: SBTS Library, Group Study Room #3 (3rd Floor)
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. EST – 4:30 p.m. EST
Academic Advising hours
9:00 a.m. EST – 4:00 p.m. EST