Our academic advising staff is here to guide you while you work toward your degree at Southern Seminary. Students can set up an appointment to discuss their specific academic goals with an advisor and work with them to plan their class schedules. Phone advising is available for off-campus students.
To schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor, please email our office at email@example.com or call us at (502) 897-4680. Academic Advising Hours: 9:00 a.m. EST – 4:00 p.m. EST
Students can also send more general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (502) 897-4680.
Our office also provides advanced placement exams and processes course substitutions. Commonly used forms can be seen below:
- Moodle Features Video
- Five Tips to Succeed as an Online Student
- Current Online Courses
- Recommended Preparation Resources for AP Tests
- Advanced Placement Exam Process and Policy Sheet
- Degree Plan SOT-MDivCM (3 year)
- Degree Plan SOT-MDivCM (4 year)
- Degree Plan SOT-MABC (2 year)
- Degree Plan SOT-MABC (3 year)
- Degree Plan BGS-MA in Miss (2 year)
- Degree Plan BGS-MA in Miss (3 year)
- Degree plan BGS-MA Leadership (2 year)
- Degree plan BGS-MA Leadership (3 year)
- Degree Plan BGS-MDiv GCS (3 year)
- Degree Plan BGS-MDiv GCS (4 year)
Commonly Used Forms
- Course Substitution Request Form
- Degree Change Form
- Transfer of Credit Information
- Online Course Registration Exception Form
- Independent Study Contract
Greek and Hebrew Tutoring
Hebrew: Wednesdays, 8-9 a.m. and Fridays, 8-10 a.m.
Greek: Tuesdays, 11 a.m.-12 p.m. and Wednesdays, 10 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Location: SBTS Library, Haldeman Room
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. EST – 4:30 p.m. EST
Academic Advising hours
9:00 a.m. EST – 4:00 p.m. EST