Prospective Transfer Students
Are you interested in transferring to Southern?
The Transfer Office is available to answer questions for prospective students as they research the opportunities to study at Southern Seminary.
- Review the SBTS Transfer Equivalency System (TES). This is an online database of transfer equivalencies for Southern Seminary and Boyce College.
- Start your application for admission. Once admitted you can request your transfer credit be reviewed by our transfer credit office.
- Connect with your Admissions Counselor
- Review the Transfer Check-List
- Review Transfer Policies
- If you would like to request a review of your transfer credit before you apply, you may submit a Prospective Student Transcript Evaluation Request. This evaluation is unofficial and does not take the place of the transfer credit evaluation to be requested after admission to SBTS.
- TES Report is required for transcript evaluations. Click here to learn how to prepare a TES report.
Transfer Equivalency System (TES) Report
The following steps will assist you in preparing a report on the SBTS Transfer Equivalency System.
- Find your school in TES (if your school and/or courses are not listed in TES, a report will not be required)
- Click the check box next to any course you would like to transfer to SBTS
- Then click “Add/View My List”
- In the top-right corner of the box that pops up, click the diagonal arrow icon. It will say “Export to Excel” when you hover your cursor.
- Upload this excel file along with your transfer evaluation form.
Please contact the Transfer Credit office with any questions regarding your transfer credit.