Admitted Transfer Students
Welcome to Southern Seminary!
The Transfer Office is available to serve incoming students as they transition to studying at Southern Seminary.
- Review the SBTS Transfer Equivalency System (TES). This is an online database of transfer equivalencies for Southern Seminary and Boyce College.
- Submit a Transcript Evaluation Request
- TES Report is required for transcript evaluations. Click here to learn how to prepare a TES report.
- Review the Transfer Check-List
- Review Transfer Policies
- Connect with an Academic Counselor
Transfer Equivalency System (TES) Report
The following steps will assist you in preparing a report on the SBTS Transfer Equivalency System.
- Find your school in TES (if your school and/or courses are not listed in TES, a report will not be required)
- Click the check box next to any course you would like to transfer to SBTS
- Then click “Add/View My List”
- In the top-right corner of the box that pops up, click the diagonal arrow icon. It will say “Export to Excel” when you hover your cursor.
- Upload this excel file along with your transfer evaluation form.
Contact the Transfer Credit office with any additional questions regarding your transfer.