We are so excited that you are interested in studying at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. (Click HERE for Boyce College transfer credit Information)
Our Transfer Credit office is available to answer any questions and work with you through the transfer process. SBTS is committed to help you succeed as a student and train you to be a minister of the gospel of Christ!
Phone: 800-626-5525, ext. 4122.
The Transfer Evaluation Service is a comprehensive list of transfer equivalencies for Southern and Boyce College
Prospective Transfer Students
- Transfer credit will be officially reviewed upon your acceptance to Southern Seminary.
- If you have not yet applied to SBTS and want to know if your credits will transfer, please browse the TES® site. Learn more about transfer credit as a prospective student.
- If you are a current SBTS student and have credits that you want to have transferred, please e-mail Transfer Credit.
Transfer Credit Process
- Apply for admission to SBTS as a transfer student.
- Send official transcripts from your transfer school(s) to SBTS Admissions.
- Your admissions counselor will automatically send the course information to the Academic Records Office once your transcripts are received.
- The Transfer Credit specialist will be in contact with you within 3-5 business days.
- Your approved credits will be applied to your student record after the start of your first semester at SBTS.
Our Transfer Policies are available for you to review so that you can be well informed on your transfer to Southern Seminary