TES (Transfer Equivalency System)
The Transfer Evaluation Service is a list of transfer equivalencies for Southern and Boyce College. This list is not exclusive. If your school or coursework is not listed it is still possible it could transfer to SBTS. See the “Transfer Credit Process” below for next steps.View SBTS Transfer Equivalencies
Prospective Transfer Students
- Transfer credit will be officially reviewed upon your acceptance to Southern Seminary.
- If you have not yet applied to SBTS and want to know if your credits will transfer, please browse the TES® site. Learn more about transfer credit as a prospective student.
- If you are a current SBTS student and have credits that you want to have transferred, please e-mail Transfer Credit.
Transfer Credit Process
- Apply for admission to SBTS as a transfer student.
- Send official transcripts from your transfer school(s) to SBTS Admissions.
- Your admissions counselor will automatically send the course information to the Academic Records Office once your transcripts are received.
- The Transfer Credit specialist will be in contact with you within 3-5 business days.
- Your approved credits will be applied to your student record after the start of your first semester at SBTS.
Our Transfer Policies are available for you to review so that you can be well informed on your transfer to Southern Seminar