My.SBTS. is Southern Seminary’s information portal. Students may use it to update their personal information, register for courses, view and pay their tuition, view grades and order official transcripts, and access the SBTS directory. Class registration is completed through my.sbts.edu. Follow the steps listed below on how to register:
1. Go to my.sbts.edu. This website is your student portal where you can access your tuition bills, search for scholarships, and more.
2. Under “Student Tools,” complete your Student Information form by clicking on “Information Form.” The form must be filled out before you can register for any class.
3. Click on “Registration” to view the class registration page.
4. Filter by term (Summer/Fall/Winter/Spring), sub-term (for online students only), location (Louisville/Online), and school (Southern Seminary/Boyce College).
5. All Boyce College courses are two letters and 3 numbers (ex: CP100 The Cooperative Program.)
6. Click the blue plus “+” sign next to any course you want to enroll into. (Don’t see the plus “+” button? Contact the admissions office for assistance.)
7. Within 24 hours, the courses you selected will be accessible through Canvas. Once in Canvas, you can access syllabi (including required textbooks), the course schedule, and contact the professor. Syllabi may not be available until a few weeks before the start of your term.