The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- The Front Desk Concierge for the Sesquicentennial Pavilion will be the first impression for all guests and visitors to The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Employee is expected to have gracious, friendly and attentive interactions with all visitors, guests, and fellow employees.
- Employee must maintain a high standard of personal appearance, including proper business attire as determined by supervisor, and name tag when interacting with campus guests.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area. Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of the foyer of the Sesquicentennial Pavilion.
- Employee must conduct themselves in a professional manner when interacting with campus guests and fellow employees.
- Employee must demonstrate strong customer service skills and must maintain a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Employee will be asked to assist guests with any special requests and to perform any duties requested by campus guests such as personally guiding guests through the campus, directing guests to the appropriate department for specific needs.
- The Front Desk Concierge should be familiar with all current and upcoming events taking place on and around the seminary campus. As the first impression for the seminary, he or she must be familiar with and able to articulate the history of the institution, its operational procedures and campus department locations and areas of responsibility.
- Employee must be well organized and possess the ability to take initiative by anticipating guest needs and exceeding expectations.
- Assistance as required for Event Productions staff.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.