The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Prepare and develop research materials for the President’s various media and preaching engagements.
- Prepare research material for all of the President’s radio and podcast outlets, including but not limited to The Briefing and Thinking in Public
- Transcribe sermons, lecture, interviews and other media either produced by the President or needed by the President for special projects.
- Edit articles, transcripts, manuscripts and other material for publication.
- Participate in the production and recording of all office podcasts.
- Travel with the President and handle all administrative details for trips.
- Serve office administration as needed.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.