The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Oversee, shepherd, and serve 125-250 gender specific students.
- Partner with other resident directors for effective co-shepherding.
- Supervise, disciple, and train Resident Advisors and Assistant Resident Advisors for hall ministry.
- Respond to physical emergencies and spiritual crisis.
- Promote and attend all Boyce Student Life activities.
- Enforce all Student Handbook and residence hall policies.
- Assist Resident Advisors in reporting and monitoring maintenance needs as well as progress and resolution to maintenance needs.
- Oversee and maintain accurate records for discipline, counseling, policies, and fines.
- Communicate interdepartmentally to ensure maximum student experience.
- Assist Dean of Students and Assistant Director with special projects.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.