The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Works with minimal direct supervision and must prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Effectively explains event goals and vision interpersonally and through written communication
- Consults with event planners to determine objectives, goals, vision and requirements to develop branding and resources for each event
- Plans and oversees the implementation and coordination of event communication including, but not limited to, slides, conference booklets, web sites, signage, marketing assets, print pieces and apparel
- Works with the Communications Department to request graphics and communication pieces used in all projects
- Creates websites, using WordPress templates, for approximately 10 annual public events.
- Copy edits to improve the formatting, style, and accuracy of text used for online pieces
- Works directly with PT Marketing Coordinator to create content for email marketing and social media platforms, helping to create and expand social media outreach.
- Maintains detailed records of each assigned task, with its goals and completion
- Provides support to event productions staff as needed during select public, core institutional, and internal events
- Conducts post-event surveys and create reports to track trends and determine ways to improve client service.
- Demonstrates strong customer service and organizational skills
- Supports office through updating contact databases for each event.
- Responsible for successful registration/check-in of guests to public events.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.