The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Welcoming patrons as they enter the library at the front door.
- Scanning patrons’ SBTS ID card, or other photo IDs if unaffiliated with SBTS.
- Confirming that patrons who leave the library have checked out all books/items they carry.
- Opening the back door (handicap access) remotely to allow patrons entry, while mentally noting who enters.
- Providing concierge services by directing guests to other venues and locations on campus.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.