The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Coordinate the scheduling and oversight of music and worship events (recitals, concerts, worship projects, tours, etc.)
- Manage email, website and all print and promotional projects
- Design and prepare programs, bulletins, etc.
- Coordinate worship team travel and travel reimbursement
- Assist in the communication and preparation of documents for our accreditation with NASM (National Association of Schools of Music) and SACS
- Coordinate employee paperwork for music staff
- Assist with scheduling of rooms (music classroom, rehearsal space, auditorium and recital hall) and equipment maintenance
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.