The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Strong communication and customer service skills over the phone and in person.
- Deploy hardware (laptops, desktops, printers, phones, etc.) and software (desktop applications, mobile apps, etc.) in support of the staff and faculty of campus.
- Provide peripheral hardware installation, maintenance, and user support.
- Provide hardware/software troubleshooting and repair to all workstations across campus.
- Provide malware analysis and remediation for employee workstations.
- Provide basic end user support for the various institutional systems (vendor-hosted web applications, seminary server resources, etc.) used by employees on campus.
- Network cable tracing and termination.
- Maintains technical expertise through education.
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.