The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Communications: Handles incoming and outgoing emails and other communications as the primary contact for TCP in its dealings with various SBTS departments and offices and with external vendors, speakers, participants, and other partners and guests; maintains various mailing lists for effective and appropriate contact between TCP and its participants, partners, and guests
- Event Planning: Directs and oversees all of the responsibilities and work of the TCP Administrative Assistant who focuses on event planning details; regularly updates the Director regarding the status of all events and projects
- Budget: Work in conjunction with the TCP Administrative Assistant to track all expenditures and process all necessary and approved payments
- Website and Social Promotion: Works with the Director and others to manage TCP’s online resources on its website, the design and function of the website and all social media accounts to maximize their effectiveness in raising TCP’s profile and public awareness of its publications and events
- Development and Reporting: Tracks the results, feedback, successes, and needs for improvement regarding all TCP initiatives; submits regular reports to TCP’s grant provider, the Kern Family Foundation
- Grant writing: Assists the Director in writing a grant proposal
Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Director.