The Manager of Accounting Operations applies generally accepted accounting principles to record and audit a variety of financial transactions for SBTS and its subsidiary companies. You will prepare financial statements and other reports, maintain subsidiary fixed asset systems, reconcile the general ledger accounts and supervise two full-time accountants.
As Manager you will also:
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions in the general ledger and subsidiary ledgers
- Review and approve journal entries and daily transaction reports submitted from other offices on campus. Prepares and reviews standard accounting generated journal entries and transactions on a monthly basis
- Prepare and review various account analyses and reconciliations of general ledger and subsidiary records
- Manage and maintain the Seminary’s chart of accountants
- Hire, train and provide weekly feedback to staff