The employee in this position will have the following primary job functions:
- Creating/maintaining Student Information System (SIS) accounts.
- Ensuring the security of the SIS, including implementing/updating SIS account security permissions.
- Monitoring Help Desk tickets and responding to SIS-related issues.
- Working with Database Administrator on annual SIS upgrade process.
- Monitoring SIS roadmap to make recommendations on implementing new features.
- Maintaining our relationship with SIS support and account representatives.
- Providing guidance to other departments as they interact with SIS.
The employee will also be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development of software to support institutional priorities.
- Integrating SIS with third-party and hosted software.
- Supporting existing integrations between SIS and third-party and hosted software.