The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Providing current and prospective undergraduate, master-level, and doctoral students with basic financial aid information including deadlines and application requirements and materials via email.
- Schedule advising appointments and oversee the financial aid calendar.
- Manage mail merge of outside scholarship recipients. Notify students of outside scholarship awards via email and mail donors thank you letters.
- Scan and attach all student financial aid documents (loans, grant applications, etc.) to student accounts.
- Prepare correspondence, forms, reports, etc.
- Updates Financial Aid website.
- Assist the director of financial aid and advisor as needed.