The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Provide current and prospective undergraduate, master-level, and doctoral students with basic financial aid information including deadlines and application requirements and materials via email.
- Schedule advising appointments and oversee the financial aid calendar.
- Oversee the process of the Active Duty Military grant and certifications process.
- Manage mail merge of outside scholarship recipients. Notify students of outside scholarship awards via email and mail donors thank you letters.
- Scan and attach all student financial aid documents (ADM certifications, grant applications, loans, etc.) to student accounts.
- Prepare correspondence, forms, reports, etc.
- Update Financial Aid website.
Assist the Director of Financial Aid and Advisor as needed.