The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Coordinate all writing and speaking projects for the President
- Edit messages and manuscripts and prepare for publication
- Track all publishing projects and manage flow and product
- Coordinate research for President’s writing and speaking projects, secure needed materials, and ensure access and documentation
- Coordinate the President’s personal preparation for the Albert Mohler Program
- Coordinate and edit the President’s Crosswalk Commentaries, file and document all materials cited, etc.
- Travel with the President as necessary, as travel coordinator and the President’s personal assistant during travel
- Work with other personnel in the Office of the President in coordinating the total work of the office and the President
- Coordinate and execute responses to emails related to the President’s writing, speaking, and media work (i.e. mail to AlbertMohler.com and related)
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.