The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Assists and supports the SVP team to determine appropriate utilization of data requirements and metrics to benefit institutional decisions across the entire campus
- Create data-based strategy that positions the Seminary for long-term success
- Serve as the expert in the configuration, analysis and presentation of data and reports for all departments as needed
- Continuously assess the prospective student and applicant pools as well as current students. Identify students that are likely to apply, accept, enroll, graduate, drop out, etc. and develop intervention strategies for effectively engaging those students
- Collaborate with key Seminary leaders to ensure strategic initiatives effectively balance the missional, academic, and financial priorities of the Seminary, the students it serves, and the SBC
- Identify new and optimize current ways that the Seminary engages prospective and current students and donors through data analysis, statistical modeling, and business insights
- Proactively seek opportunities to use data to help the Seminary more effectively and efficiently allocate resources and funding as well as identify risks (e.g. student dropouts, dipping enrollment, etc.) before they occur
- Lead and develop the institution’s approach to analytics and predictive modeling
- Supports the SVP of Institutional Administration with budget analysis, revenue projections and key cost management risks.
- Communicate and present conclusions of data analysis to institutional leadership.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.