The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Coordinate all areas as they relate to guest services and the visit experience.
- Oversight of web content related to future student visits and events hosting tools via Admissions CRM
- Oversee various communications initiatives related to the visit experience and overall admissions process
- Must be knowledgeable of all degree programs offered at Southern Seminary and Boyce College
- Assist the Director of Admissions in preparation for weekly staff meetings with the Admissions Office and other offices under the division of Enrollment Management
- Limit of six hours per semester of graduate degree pursuits
- Expected to attend both chapel services during the week
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.