The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Database entry for applicants
- Stay updated on Admissions CRM, Jenzabar and other applicable software
- Enter new application and decision information
- Input application materials such as transcripts, test scores, etc.
- Assist Admissions Counselors with applications/file review
- Move files through committee process
- Follow-up with pending and special student files, including placing and removing holds
- Finalize applicant records and scan/upload files to online database
- Process changes to accepted student information
- Communication with other seminary offices in order to successfully process files, including, but not limited to:
- Academic Records, Student Success, Extension Education, Housing, etc.
- Assistance with general office tasks:
- Answer phone calls
- Open and sort mail
- Assistance with and leadership for on-campus events including but not limited to:
- Preview Days, Fall Festival, orientation, graduation, etc.
- Expected to attend both chapel services during the week
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.