The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Provide administrative assistance for entire full-time and part-time Student Life staff
- Assist students, staff and visitors
- Answer phones; and manage email accounts and website
- Assist with planning and quality control for events
- Write, edit, and manage manuals, handbooks, forms and records
- Monitor and process accurate budget and expense records, procurement expenses, and expense reimbursements
- Attend student training, retreats and orientations
- Invest in students relationally throughout the work day
- Arrange travel and lodging for outside speakers
- Process employee paperwork, payments, etc.
- Maintain confidentiality between students, staff and families
- Provide customer service and care for visitors, students, etc.
- Order office supplies
- Assist in planning, budgeting, and day of activities for the biannual orientation for new students and families
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.