The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Maintains appropriate levels of needed supplies for the office and reorders supplies as needed.
- Processes and prints weekly Accounts Payable checks, and prepares checks for mailing.
- Inputs approved journal entries to the general ledger system and imports journal entries and edits prepared by other offices on campus.
- Monitors daily operating cash account activity for the Seminary. Distributes wire and ACH transfer reports to appropriate Seminary personnel. Processes voided checks and stop payment requests.
- Prepares the monthly departmental procurement card packet for processing and payment by Accounts Payable
- Maintains appropriate departmental paper and/or electronic filing systems.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.