The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Handles all aspects of billing for students sponsored by third party payers.
- Manage student accounts which are billed through monthly program fees to ensure accuracy and timeliness of monthly charges
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts to subsidiary records.
- Assists with processing daily transaction reports and journal entries received from various Seminary departments. Verifies data entry input of edits and journal entries.
- Assists in the preparation of daily deposits of funds for armored car pickup.
- Assists with researching, tracking, and resolving accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Assists with the preparation and mailing of departmental statements to Seminary constituents.
- Provides support in answering student account questions, especially during times surrounding tuition payment due dates
- Assists in various special projects as needed
- Provides back-up for other accounting positions as needed.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.