The employee in this position will have the following essential job functions:
- Opens, sorts, and distributes mail to appropriate departmental staff.
- Processes and prints weekly Accounts Payable checks, and prepares checks for mailing.
- Inputs approved journal entries and expense reimbursement requests to the general ledger system.
- Imports and posts journal entries and edits prepared by other offices on campus.
- Monitors daily operating cash account activity for the Seminary. Distributes wire and ACH transfer reports to appropriate Seminary personnel. Processes voided checks and stop payment requests.
- Maintains appropriate departmental paper and/or electronic filing systems.
- Assists Controller, VP of Operations and Finance, and accounting management in preparation of reconciliations and analyses.
Performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.